Catering Invoice Procedure
- All Catering sales must have an invoice created prior to Date of Service
- Please use this
- Fill out all fields and include the following information:
- Date of Event
- Invoice Number
- Store Logo
- Specific catering store name and contact information
- Customer name and billing
- Description and prices of items
- Total Amount Due
- A copy of all catering invoices must be sent to INVOICES@MISSIONYOGURT.COM
- Check payments must be sent to the office:
1333 West 120th Avenue | Suite 207 | Westminster, CO 80234
- Once a check payment has been received, we will contact you to report sales in Aloha.
- Sales must be rung in under CATERING SALES CATEGORY.
- Executive management will apply catering payment to Aloha on same day that sales are rung in.
***IF CUSTOMER CHOOSES TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD, YOU MAY PROCESS CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AT STORE ON SAME DAY OF SALES. MUST RING IN SALES UNDER CATERING SALES CATEGORY. INVOICES MUST STILL BE CREATED AND SENT TO INVOICES@MISSIONYOGURT.COM.