Team Member Full Review
Management Full Review
Manager 90 Day Check-In
Pay Rate Position Change
Team Member Action Logs
Availability and Attendance Form
Position Change Orientation Form
Applicant Recap Sheet
Management Observation Process
Before a Team Member can be promoted from one position into a great role, with greater responsibilities, a MANAGER OBSERVATION FORM must be completed. Here is a step-by-step guide to help.
Verify the date of hire of the employee, if they are due for an annual or 90 day review this needs to be completed first.
A complete review of the Position Descriptions is required. These can be printed out from www.Missionyogurt.net > Careers > Job Descriptions. Print both the current position along with the description that the Candidate will more to. Familiarize yourself with the additional responsibilities, a full over-view of the changes in duties and responsibilities will need to be discussed with the Team Member.
Submit the MANAGER OBSERVATION FORM (with all position information completed) to a Operations Manager. This form can be printed out from www.Missionyogurt.net > HR resources and Forms > Review Forms. This form needs to be completed, utilizing detailed responses in the MANAGER RESPONSE section. Justify and explain why and how the individual is excelling in their current position and how they will grow in their new role.
Submit a completed review (if applicable), a completed MANAGER OBSERVATION FORM, along with a completed PAY RATE CHANGE FORM, to Human Resources. As with any position, or pay change; no changes will be communicated to the employee until all necessary approvals have been received. Even upon approval, nothing on their documentation is intended to create a contract of employment for a specific term and all employment is At Will.
The submitting Manager will be notified via email in regard to the position title and pay changes. This will include the start date of the new position.
Action Log FAQs
Procedures for Promotions
- Lead (Job Title)
- Assistant Manager
- Manager/Senior Manager
- General Manager/Kitchen Manager
- If the internal applicant has worked for more than a year for Mission Yogurt, they must have up-to-date annual reviews completed and on file.
- After receiving direct supervisor feedback and looking over the team member’s review files, HR will set up an interview with the internal candidate.
- Upon interviewing all applicants, if the decision is made to promote a team member from within, HR will notify the applicant and direct supervisor.
- Following the notification and award of a leadership position to an internal applicant, HR and the Direct Supervisor will be responsible for completing a position change orientation for the Team Member.
- The position change orientation must be scheduled and completed before the official start date in the new position.
- The completed POSITION CHANGE ORIENTATION FORM as well as a PAY RATE CHANGE FORM, must be completed and turned into HR to finalize the process.
- All Leadership Opportunities will be posted to the Mission Yogurt, Inc. Website
- If there is not a current posting and you are looking to add or create a new leadership position, this must be cleared and processed through HR@missionyogurt.com
- All Internal candidates must submit a resume directly to Careers@missionyogurt.com ***please note external candidates must submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the resume is submitted to HR@MISSIONYOGURT.COM. An HR Representative will contact the applicant’s direct supervisor for feedback and an endorsement.
- If the internal applicants has worked less than year for Mission Yogurt, they must have had a 90 day review completed and on file.
Payroll Position Change Process
- Observation form – Completed by your OPS manager
- Pay Rate Position Change Form
Before you submit to HR:
- Are all reviews up to date?
- Do you have the current pay rate and new pay rate?
- Did you select the type of change? Ie: Pay rate change no position change or Pay rate change with a position change.
- Have you indicated what the current and new position will be?