- Please keep the following items in your Team Member Action Log:
- THE MOST CURRENT MISSION YOGURT CODE OF CONDUCT (available on the internal website)
- THE MOST CURRENT COMPANY MANUAL (will be updated soon and posted to the internal website)
- THE MOST CURRENT STORE POLICIES AND STANDARDS (you may use your most current drafts. The final versions for each store will posted to the website soon!)
- Upon the separation of a Team Member from the Company, his or her Team Member Action Log file, must be turned to HR, in addition to the Termination Report.
This is a tool that every individual Mission Yogurt store is required to implement in order to keep track of important Team Member interactions. Every Team Member needs to have a file maintained in this book from his or her first day of employment with the company until his or her last day with the company.
This should be used for any major Team Member/Manager interactions. For instance any significant coaching/mentoring interactions, disciplinary actions, and positive recommendations and honors.
All current and active team members, not including store management. For instance, anybody that has the authority to sign a disciplinary action form, (and/or anyone that has access to the Team Member Action Log) should not have their own team member action log in that particular book.
- Front Page: Team member Coaching Log
- Back Page: Attendance and Availability Form (current, approved and signed)
- Specific Store Policies/Guidelines (signed and/or a copy of Mission Yogurt Code of Conduct)
- Disciplinary Action Forms (signed copies)