Procedures for Promotions to Leadership Positions
A Leadership Opportunity at Mission Yogurt, Inc. is defined as the following positions:
- Lead (Job Title)
- Assistant Manager
- Manager/Senior Manager
- General Manager/Kitchen Manager
- If the internal applicant has worked for more than a year for Mission Yogurt, they must have up-to-date annual reviews completed and on file.
- After receiving direct supervisor feedback and looking over the team member’s review files, HR will set up an interview with the internal candidate.
- Upon interviewing all applicants, if the decision is made to promote a team member from within, HR will notify the applicant and direct supervisor.
- Following the notification and award of a leadership position to an internal applicant, HR and the Direct Supervisor will be responsible for completing a position change orientation for the Team Member.
- The position change orientation must be scheduled and completed before the official start date in the new position.
- The completed POSITION CHANGE ORIENTATION FORM as well as a PAY RATE CHANGE FORM, must be completed and turned into HR to finalize the process.
- All Leadership Opportunities will be posted to the Mission Yogurt, Inc. Website
- If there is not a current posting and you are looking to add or create a new leadership position, this must be cleared and processed through HR@MISSIONYOGURT.COM.
- All Internal candidates must submit a resume directly to @.MISSIONYOGURT.COM-***please note external candidates must submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the resume is submitted to HR@MISSIONYOGURT.COM. An HR Representative will contact the applicant’s direct supervisor for feedback and an endorsement.
- If the internal applicants has worked less than year for Mission Yogurt, they must have had a 90 day review completed and on file.