We are currently seeking a Restaurant Front of House Manager for four amazing food concepts located at the San Jose Airport. We need a Manager to lead an amazing crew.
Is it your propensity to jump in, talk to guests, help others,
and have fun while doing it?
We are currently seeking leaders who are ready to make decisions necessary to achieve excellent results. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking to you about becoming a member of our team. You must have at least two years of managing experience in a restaurant to be considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
* Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
* Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
* Uphold ideals, values, and practices that are the foundation of Mission Yogurt.
* Set the tone for Mission Yogurt safety, sanitation, and cleanliness.
* Establish open lines of communication between managers and employees.
* Ensure all operating and quality standards are met.
* Responsible for presenting a professional and ethical management style at all times.
* Responsible for employee relations, new hire paperwork,
terminations, evaluations, etc.
* Assess work-related issues in a professional manner and exercise honest judgment.
* Ensure safety and security of both guests and team members.
You will enjoy:
Benefits package available (Medical, Vision, Life, and Dental offered after the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment)
**LOW COST MEDICAL INSURANCE: one option is free and the other is only $10/check!!**
Please reply back to this posting with your resume. We look forward to meeting you.
Must be able to pass a 10-year background check through TSA/Airport standards.
Job Type: Full-time