Located at Denver International Airport, Etai’s is looking for a host. The host’s major responsibilities are:
- Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter’s name
- Use visual cues to seat Guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference
- Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth hand-off to the service staff
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests
- Observant to Guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high-quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another Guest and ensuring the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
- Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies
- Help dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages
- Issue dining charges by verifying orders; calculating taxes; totaling bill for to-go orders
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Benefits package is (Medical, Vision, Life, and Dental offered after the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment)-**Our medical plan through Cigna is low cost!! The HSA is free and the co-pay plan is ONLY $10/pay check for employees.**
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Please send us your resume. We look forward to you joining our team.
Job Type: Full-time