- Making sure that all menus are well wiped, are free of stains or spots and are complete.
- Ensuring that entry doors are hygienic free from debris and welcoming.
- Checking call reservations and answering messages to ensure that all reservations are catered
- Checking with the manager to familiarize with any private parties to be held at the restaurant.
- Checking the kitchen to ensure that everything is in
- Keeping an eye on the dining room, bathrooms, entryway, and ensuring that cleanliness is maintained in all
- Greeting guests politely and escorting them to their respective tables, pulling seats for them and ensuring that they are comfortable.
- Making sure the guests are seated and well served.
- Saying goodbye to guests and enquiring from them about the quality of services provided at the restaurant. This also involves checking with the guests to record any problem experiences.
Qualifications & Education
A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education requirements if the exact education/experience requirements are not fulfilled .
|Job Category||FOH, Host, Hourly|